Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sometimes....

My first word art that I felt like going public with. I promise blog updating to be done this weekend but for now just a little bit of happiness.

For all of my crafty and or gardening friends. This is my plant art journal.
Supplies needed:
small spiral notebook(unlined)
seed catalogs
scissors
glue stick (Yes, I did just recommend using a glue stick.)
pen (any color)
Front cover

Hydrangeas...
Coral Bells or Heuchera...
Back cover.
Yes I've got it divided into sections. I also have my original journal of home ideas but it's not nearly as fun as plant material in February. This is my way of saving all the things I love in a small space. Someday when I want to try something new, here's my own little notebook of horticultural happiness.

3 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

So neat - you are thinking far into your garden and I am thinking only about how big it will be!

~mel said...

This is my first time visit to your blog ... and I really enjoyed my stay! I love your music ... Diamond's on The Soles of Her Shoes was playing... LOVE that song!

melly~ said...

oh sisterfriend. lovey love love the garden journal!