Monday, December 17, 2007

Digital Designs for Christmas

I love to play. When I received a copy of the new 101 Hip, Handmade Gifts from my sweet friend Charlene after surgery.(Thyroid, two weeks ago and I'm better than Okay, I'm great!)
I was inspired to make the best Christmas gifts ever.


But alas so little time to work on my inspiration.
It was already Dec 5th!
How many cute handmade gifts can a girl
come up with in a mere 19 days.


I was wandering around 2 Peas in a Bucket and found


the BEST little CD Calendar

by Cherie Mask 2007 Ck Hall of Famer and 2Peas Garden Girl.






Soooo, thought I'd share my find so everyone can go to 2Peas spend $12 TOTAL and take advantage of these fun, happy mostly pre-created, amazing gifts. Top it off with a creatively made bag topper, a few pens, Post Its, and some custom stationery and you have a ROCKIN gift. I promise that I'll show you a completed set when I have one ready. I did already give away twelve of the CD Calendars and they were a hit! Can't wait to see what I'm going to do with the birthday book...but I think I see clipboards in my future.


By the way if you're on my gifting list...sorry to ruin the surprise. On my list of other gifts to complete I have Three aprons done,
only eleven more to go!

1 comments:

Charlene said...

Susan,
You inspire me everyday with your ideas, pictures, spirit and happy heart. I'm so proud to have you as my SUPER FRIEND.
Charlene