Monday, December 31, 2007

A new year....

I've been thinking of last year and how crazy it has been. I am so very grateful to have survived with a happy heart and my faith and hope still intact. I was joking with John today about our snow forecast that was .5" to 1.5" as of Monday night and then increased all of the sudden today to between 6" to 9"s. That is a lot of snow. I told Kate not to get her hopes up. I told myself not to get my hopes up. We would only end up with an inch. At 10:30p.m. this is what we discovered out our back door. These snowflakes are the hugest ever...
Oh you could hear them hitting the ground too!



Paige's new favorite comment is ooh wee.
You can see she's enjoying the snow.
(She was mad because her hand was sooo cold a minute later.)

My daughters having a dance party in the snow.


You know that it's important to be stylish when catching snowflakes.
(If only you could see her rockin yellow rain boots.)




My eye my eye there's a snowflake in my eye.
This shot will be kept for future bribery.
John already uploaded it as our background photo just to torture kate.


Proof of the biggest snowflakes ever.
Our yard has at least a half inch in the past 20 minutes.
So no matter how much snow we get at least
we got to play in the snow.
Maybe I didn't plan the most fabulous New Year's Party...
we miss the Stalling's fun family parties.
But we still get to have John's famous
Peanut Butter Pie.

Sooooo, have a happy and rockin' new year!
From all the Skrappingirls and Skrappinguy.

2 comments:

melly~ said...

Here's hoping 2008 brings you nothing but good things. You're due.
Miss you, sisterfriend.

HistoryMom said...

Best wishes for the new year!