Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feeling Creative...



I created two very fun cards last week. I love them, they make me happy. Themes to work with were beach and flowers. Let me know what you think.





My favorite Sydneyisms from last week...

On Sunday when Sydney came home from Lisa's...
Syd - "Oh, I'm hungry, so very hungry."
Mom - "I know Lisa fed you dinner honey you can't be starving."
Syd - "We had macaroni but only one piece."

While watching a Monk repeat with Mom and Dad...
Syd -"I am mazing."
Dad - "Why are you amazing Syd?"
Syd - "Cause I member this one and you didn't I'm mazing."
Thank goodness for little girls who remember for us and are amazing!





2 comments:

melly~ said...

Love them Susan - the cards and the Sydisms. :)
Miss you.

mamabear said...

I miss our Friday nights. I was on the phone with a friend and they calmly noted, "It's Friday, you really miss your Scrapbook store..." Yes. Yes I do.

I am not sure when I'll be able to make it to the library but I'll make it there eventually. I miss you!