Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Look mom it's hoing...

Paige can't say her S words. Just not happening... so we have quirrels, hop(for stop), and ho(for snow). So when we walked out of church last night(Kate and her friends were busy making beautiful super tiny blankets for NICU babies) Paige started scampering around singing "It's hoing, it's hoing. Mom why's it hoing? Can I play in the ho?" All the way home we had ho related conversation. Makes me giggle that one. Really I am working with her on pronuciation. I remember speech therapy in elementary for the same problem. Although if your name starts with an S you really should be able to say it. I digress.Home we went at 25 miles per hour. When we arrived home safe and sound I bundled them up and sent them outside. Okay so most kids are in bed at nine and not outside building a snowman, excuse me a snowgirl. I love snow. I couldn't let them miss it. I knew the rain was coming right behind so out they went. Lots of fun. Paige kept trying to take apart the snowgirl, she wanted to eat the carrot. I made the hot chocolate...Laura I must really drive over and steal my Cocomotion back. Here's the evidence.Acorns for eyes, carrot nose, cranberries for her mouth and buttons, greenery arms and a hat, scarf, glove combo that all the other snowgirls will envy. Good times for the Rapplings.

0 comments: