Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ten random things, How about you?

Ten random things about me...
1. I love the mountains and dream of them regularly.
2. I drink water, lots and lots of water without ice.
3. I love to teach people, anything and everything.
4. I can hear every little detail of what's going on around me.
5. Supersonic hearing sometimes becomes overwhelming in group situations.
6. When hungry I am mean and nasty.
7. I love to just be spontaneous ....as long as there is kind of a plan. Love my contradictions?
8. If I'm wenchy and I'm not hungry I just need to go to bed.
9. I have always been much more silly after midnight....ask my sisters!
10. Being a mom to three fiesty girls makes me happy and tired, but a happy tired.


So what are ten random things about you?
Thanks Karen for the inspiration. ~Susan

2 comments:

Amy said...

Susan, I love your list. I am always thinking of short thought burst about random things like you have put together here. Loved reading yours!!
Amy

Creative Minx said...

Wow, if I made a list, it would have to include some of your items! #2, 4, 6, & 8. Love your list. I guess I'll have to try this myself. BTW, the Benedryl is way better than hydro cortisone!