Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Busy? Heck yes!!!




Some days are the best...especially when you receive two packages in the mail. I love my friends. Thankyou Melly for all of your time your spent knitting! You have amazing SKILLS! Emily I miss seeing you and smelling your candles more often my house is all gingerbread-a-licious now! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! It almost makes me feel like mailing a package. Okay so not really but I did think about it.




I have been BUSY. When you are gone from your house seven days a week for 7 to 10 hours a day for 2 1/2 years a LOT of stuff can accumulate in your house. I have been creative lately which has been so fun. But I'm still cleaning. So here is todays great accomplishment. I forgot to take a before picture,but needless to say we had to shovel a path to the door. Yeah now we can have Christmas!!!


I'm trying something new and hopefully you can see these fun pictures of Paige and her new favorite candy Tic -Tacs. Check the top right of the blog. I couldn't figure out how to embed html code(that's why I have a Melly! Ha!) so I did a side slide show. Say that three times fast.
I will post my crafty things tomorrow but until then I BLOGGED today!

3 comments:

Amy. said...

Paige has beautiful eyes!
Amy

HistoryMom said...

The photo of her little finger digging into the opening of the Tic-Tac container is adorable!

melly~ said...

YAY! and PICTURES TOO!!
Miss you, sister-friend.
LOVE the slideshow! How'd you do that??