Monday, April 21, 2008

General Craftiness

This is the latest completed project by me. I wanted to make a gift for the newest addition to our congregation. She is so sweet and tiny. I can't believe that my little tyrant was once that size. Congratulations to Kristin and Ryan! I just hope that their daughter sleeps more than my three did the first year.Just a quick note the vine on the side is cut with my Silhouette. I lovey, love, love my Silhouette by Quickutz. I am in the process of trying out my different ideas with it. The freedom that this tool gives me to be creative is amazing. It's nice to finally have the time to try out a tool I was gifted with last year.
The acetate overlay I designed myself. I used graphics I found at Designer Digitals, graph paper - Katie Pertiet, the qoute is one of the free online weekly web qoutes. I had a lot of fun and also used this on a layout that I've been working on for Paige.

I finally finished this blanket! Found this while cleaning my bedroom closet a couple of weeks ago. I am so very happy to complete this. I started this blanket for Paige when she was still in utero. I find that crocheting is calming for me. I don't follow patterns, they stress me out. I just stitch and stitch and stitch.
Kate and Sydney have orders in for their own blankets. Luckily Kate still loves this yarn she helped me pick out three or more years ago. Syd wants a light blue and white one. Well at least I''m never bored.

1 comments:

melly~ said...

love all the craftiness, friend!