Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hope

I have hope...two weeks ago I planted this tray of peppers,
tomatoes, basil, dill, and cilantro.
I helped them germinate and watched them sprout.
Now I'm watering and watching them grow.
Okay, really I'm just imagining all of the
yummy tomatoes I will be eating this summer.
I love gardening, the dirt, and the work are my favorite therapy.
Here's a picture of hope...


A side note for all of my friends...my voice has been missing since last Friday. I miss being able to say hi, being able to visit on the phone, and being able to say what I'm thinking. Here's hoping that my voice will be retuning soon, but until then, I'm sending happy positive thoughts your way. Oh the kids and John are enjoying the silence.

2 comments:

CANDACE said...

:( feel better soon! <3

Koala Green said...

Good luck on the garden! I hope to plant tomatoes soon! I hate to pay so much for them

Oh I tagged you see my blog