Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tru Wuv

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva... So tweasure your wuv.


I have a new LOVE! Move over John Rapp. I have discovered Gorilla Glue. It's strong, it's tough and I can fix almost anything. The first time I used it was in May while fixing a prop for "Oliver" I thought it was pretty cool. I loved that it expanded while drying. Then I took my little bottle home and set it on a shelf. While making improvements to our home I remembered that I had a bottle. Bonus was that I even remembered where I left it.

Over the past week I have...
fixed the computer chair
fixed the little rocking chair
fixed the legs on our piano bench
glued tiles back up in my bathroom
fixed the computer cabinet in the living room
I'm sure there are more examples,
I just can't remember them right now.

One work of caution...I did get it on my fingers. No surprise to anyone who knows me. But I immediately scrubbed and scrubbed this miraculously sticky stuff off. Then I used baby powder to absorb the rest of the stickiness. I am very careful to keep this product up high since I can imagine that Paige, a cat, or dog wouldn't do very well if the glue was swallowed(glue continues expanding when wet so think about those stomach complications.) Okay so the glue doesn't really replace you John but I made you laugh.

1 comments:

lmillercrew said...

Good job friend! Your house is coming along splendidly!!