Monday, March 2, 2009

National Scrapbook Day Fundraiser Crop May 2nd

My friend Michelle is hosting a crop on National Scrapbook Day. I'll be there. How about you?

"Skrappaper Reunion"

Hi Ladies! I am doing a fundraising crop for my Church's Vacation Bible School. I was hoping to extend a warm welcome to all friends of Susan and John at the Skrappaper. I truly miss seeing everyone and hearing all the stories and laughter. Below are the details and what I was hoping to do.

St. James Lutheran Fundraiser Crop for VBS
National Scrapbooking Day, May 2, 2009
10am-10pm $35 or 10am-6pm $25
(Go to http://www.coolgod.org/scrapbooking.html for more details.)

All Skrappaper friends are invited to come at 9;00am for coffee, donuts and some catching up. This is a special invite that I'm hoping many of you will be able to attend. The crop is for a great cause and the coffee and donuts are for some great people. The deadline to register is April 29th. Please specify on your registration if you are attending the reunion. (That way I will have enough coffee and donuts for all.) If you have any questions please feel free to call me. Thank you for supporting our VBS and for taking the time to remember how special Skrappaper (Susan & John) were to us!

Michele Mankowski
419-885-1541

0 comments: