Thursday, September 17, 2009

Junior Master Gardener Training....

So everyone who knows me knows that I love kids. Okay some days I don't like my own, but in general I love kids. I had to chance to go to Jr. Master Gardener training in Dayton. Very exciting getting to encourage smallish people to garden.
I borrowed Uncle Jims car (thanks Uncle Jim) and left early, very early. I love watching the sunrise. Better yet I love music on (loudly...no kids in the car), windows down, wind blowing, and a sunrise by myself so I could take a moment to appreciate it. Oh I made sure to stop in Wapakoneta on the way down dad. Some things are just a tradition. We had a great class. I'm hoping to have time to put it to use this year. Tricky to fit in while going back to school. I loved the Metropark we were at... Possum Creek. Here are some images from my day. Did I mention I was alone in the car for four hours.....Yay me!!! Which windmill photo do you like best?There were ducks a few varieties and turkeys...I love when listening to a turkey gobble. See how easily I'm entertained!

0 comments: