Monday, November 2, 2009

Art on Central

My former neighbors, and owners of Meant to Bead, Julia and Les have a Art Gallery on Central Avenue. Where? In the former location of Skrappaper, 6540 West Central Avenue next to Speedway, after the fire station but before Central Park West light. They've actually had the location since we closed Skrappaper but I've never thought to blog about it before.
So I took in a few of my fallish photographs after I spent a day in my studio. I'm also going to be taking in a few more fun projects later this week. They have an amazing selection of photography, paintings, jewelry and my favorite, blown glass pieces. I especially fond of the pumpkins and glass coasters that they are selling. Please stop by I know they'd love to see you.

2 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Those Pumpkins are sooo cool. I am SO glad to see your cards for sale on the table! How is Etsy coming along?

decorator to the stars said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG, I'M FROM OHIO ALSO, STOP BY & SAY HI :) GIO