Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I love...

that Christmas is coming. I love creating gifts to give. I love the plotting and planning. I have been busy canning away so I'm stocking up on jellies, dilly beans, and more. I'm crafting in the studio. Photos, paper, fabric and more being put to work. I love to give the people I love something I've made. It means so much more than something I buy. Don't worry Miss Kathryn I will still buy you a few presents.
So today I was inspired by this very fun artist her blog and store go by knock, knocking...gotta love that, here is the link to her etsy store and her blog. So here are a few of the beautiful wreaths that she specializes in. Hello who knew orange and blue for Christmas... miss decorating Skrappaper. But I will get busy on my studio this year.

0 comments: