Monday, June 16, 2008

"Berry" Good

Felt inspired by this paper(MAMBI)...
You know I can't resist Cherries.

This is either a Valentine or Friendship themed card.
Clear acetate card inspired by these cards by "theValerie" found
on Two Peas in a Bucket. Acetate requires a little bit more advance planning...
I think it's well worth the effort.


Front of Card



Center of Card

Back of Card
Sydney took one look at me as I loaded the girls
into the car for errands and announced....
"Mom your too Sparkly. I think the guys at the store might throw you out."
Well I guess she's a little embarrassed by her mom.
Poor Kid!
I would only make it worse with my pat answer
to all who ask "Why are you so sparkly?"
"I've been playing with fairies."
Yep, I'm 34 real grown up aren't I?

1 comments:

Ribbons And Ink said...

Just saying hi! I am moving to Toledo and was looking for the local craft stores. Found your blog from your Skrappaper site. Love your storytelling and projects! :)