Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm back!!!!

I spent my day encouraging this...
and this,

and this.



I think it was officially called "Peru's Popcorn Game" on my field day instructions. Three hours of hilarious parachute mishaps. Lost a lot of my voice by the end of the day. Now I feel like my legs and arms are going to fall off. No real winners or losers just a whole lot of fun.

I have been busy sewing an apron and shorts for Miss Kathryn along with other projects and layouts. Here is the apron. I have to say I learned a lot about sewing around curves.
These are my mother's day gifts. Kate had all of the girls dress alike and they went on a photo safari the Saturday before Mother's day. I love seeing all of the fun they had! Here are a few quick shots of Kate's Mother's Day Coupons. I LOVE them!



Now I promise to stay up to date. When I get behind it is too hard to start again without including all of the fun things I didn't get a chance to record. See you soon!