Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Create...

I love to create. I have been struggling with my sweet almost three year old I have lovingly started calling her "hurricane Paige" who can't or won't fall asleep before 10:30, smacks me when she wants attention, completely ignores me whenever she doesn't want to hear what I'm saying, stays attached to my the back pocket of my jeans when I'm in a hurry and generally keeps me from my favorite artistic pastimes, never mind cleaning the house. It is VERY, VERY hard to get anything done! This is due to my lack of sleep, distraction by a certian small curly head girl and/or general Susanish tendencies. All of which combine to make me incapable of keeping track of one thought and actually completing it. So I try to remember that I am here not only fulfill my need to create beautiful memories, art, gardens, and a home. I am hear to help create three beautiful young women. I love my girls. I really truly do. They drive me nuts but I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's.I am beyond blessed to have three amazingly fun and funny, quirky, smart, kind and lovely daughters. I want to make sure that all of my sister friends remember that no matter how long a day is hopefully you all to the time to CREATE, something amazing. This little clip sums it up for me.

0 comments: