Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I know it's coming....

The warm summer evenings, marshmellow roasting fires, finally getting something delicious from my garden instead of the grocery store. Actually what I get from the grocery store isn't delicious but it will do. If you want help with your garden call me. If you want to help other people garden contact Toledo Grows or the Toledo Botanical Gardens
they can always use another pair of helping hands and gardeners are generally great people. I went Tuesday morning for three hours and planted around 1800 little seeds in very small individual containers 282 seeds per flat. Had fun while meeting at least ten other enthusiastic gardneners. Next week I get to work in the Shade Garden and spend time on the County Extension Hotline....can't wait.
Yes these yummy delicious vegetables are all from my garden...with one exception the purple onions. Didn't grow them last year...will grow them this year.

0 comments: