Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Peeking through....

The gardens are showing many signs of life this week. The greenhouse is full of volunteers, plants and seedlings. My favorite the thousands of bulbs that were planted with much hope last fall are finally beginning to brave the weather. Spring it's almost here!
My walk through the shade garden with the Rapplings included a snowball fight and lots of wet socks. We go through way to many socks in this house.
We met a new friend on our walk. She was enjoying the antics of the girlies. She had many questions which I was actually able to answer. I also told her she was welcome to come and volunteer at TBG. Me and my shameless promotion of the gardens. She mentioned what a blessing it had been to run into all of us. So sweet. I'm just glad my children didn't scare her out of the garden.Snow drops the first beauties to bloom this spring.

1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

See! You're all learing stuff and retaining it too, hehe. You showed your colors by answering her questions. What a blessing meeting her was!