Tuesday, June 2, 2009

au-then-tic!!!

These photos make me want to open another store....
Not right now today...but someday. You know that imaginary day when the economy is better and everyone wants to shop at fun family run stores again.

I love this jelly roll that I have no idea how to use yet. Well I can come up with a few ways but I don't know if it's the "right" way. This bag ROCKS! From the quilt like binding at the top to the funky pocket on the front. FUN! FUN! FUN!


Sweetwater has a new fabric line coming out in September. I have always loved their quirky papers and scrapbooking embellishments. We received amazing kits in at Skrappaper monthly full of delicious goodies. Now we'll get to sew up some happiness too! Thanks to Moda for picking up this amazing designers...(sisters that actually accomplish things who knew?)

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Excellent colors! I love them, giving me some inspirations!! Hey friend, I just wanted to get on here and thank you for helping me and inspiring me to do something special for Justin. Check out my blog when you can, I wrote on there about what I did. I just love you friend and so appreciate your friendship.
Hugs, Leslie

Skrappingirl said...

I loved the photos on your blog! Quite the celebration...Justin would have loved the happiness of his family sitting out in the sunshine remembering happy days with him.

Creative Minx said...

OMG! Ohio. Master. Gardener. I LOVE that fabric! It pleases me greatly to see those delicious colors and sumptuous patterns! =) Must. Get. Some. Now.

mamabear said...

Friend, where did you get these amazing fabrics? Seriously, sweetwater? The line is called Authentic I take it? I'm drooling....

mamabear said...

A

melly~ said...

get thee to the moda bakeshop blog right away! they've got some fantastic tutorials.
have fun!!

Skrappingirl said...

Miss Sara - they'll be available in stores in September...I can't wait!

Miss Melly - I am on my way to MODA's site right now. Duh...should have thought to visit there before now;D

mamabear said...

I am drooling....