Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cupcakes...

I have a confession...I love cupcakes! They are irrestible...a photo, a stamp, a sticker, a book of recipes, or the real thing at a bakery. I love the very idea of a small, irrestible piece of cakey goodness...did I mention that when organizing photos I have collected over the past year that these are a few of my favorite images...
I even found a new mantra...
I love creative florists...
What girl wouldn't love these?
Some papercrafting goodness..
there are some rockin' cute stamps
but I haven't the space to show them all!
Yep I absolutely loved this commercial...
Chocolate with Marshmellow Creme....
better than a hostess!So just to get to the bottom of this post...
Hope you enjoyed!
Really I haven't eaten a cupcake in a month...
okay six weeks but who's counting?

3 comments:

Creative Minx said...

mmmmmm...... I want to make some from
scratch right now… I can't get to bed anyway … excellent, inspiring blog entry!

Leslie said...

I think I just gained 3 pounds reading this post!! LOL!!
Give me a call when you get the chance. Hugs, Leslie

mamabear said...

I have a confession- I love cupcakes too. I saw an idea to make cupcakes that look like pool balls.... or sunflowers. My friend made ones that looks like spaghetti and meatballs on top!