Thursday, June 25, 2009

Working in the garden...

I actually got shots of the girls working at "The Botanicals"....most of the time they only play but "Mr. Matt's spray that smelled like dinner" was to good for Sydney to resist. Once Syd started helping then Paige had to help too. Kate well she's just gathering bugs. She's knows beneficial insects and isn't allowed to capture them. Bugs.....good for hours and hours of fun.
Mr. Preying Mantis is only an 3/4 to 1 inch long! The big stalks are actually chives. Checkout his hiding technique between the two chives.Pretty little purple hot peppers on a compact plant...not sure on the variety(I'll double check tomorrow!) Peppers are about an inch long and each little plant produces a bunch. Okay I just can't stop myself from thinking this. Peter piper picked a peck of purple peppers. Glad I got that out my head sorry to put it in yours.

2 comments:

Creative Minx said...

The girls gardening? Pre-Cious!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

You crazy girl! Now I've got it in my head :P