Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pretty in pink...

Miss Candace gave these tulips to Sydney and Kate during their last show.
Finally I'm postin me some pictures to share.

Check out the little grains of pollen.
These petals mesmerized me...I've always wanted to be able to paint like that.

I love how the petals curve gracefully around the center.
Funny note: Candace brought two bouquets for the two little actresses. When Paige saw them she said, "Where's mine?" Candace handled the whole question like a pro. When Paige wasn't looking, she carefully broke off one of the little buds and gave it to Miss Paige. Viola!!! Major disaster diverted. Miss Candace you ROCK! She talked about her tulip for a week. It was proudly displayed with her sisters flowers because, in Paige's words, "I got some too!!!"

3 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Susan you take some amazing photos - I love those pictures!!

Skrappingirl said...

Thanks! John is usually the one with the camera but I've been picking up some slack since he's so crazy busy.

CANDACE said...

wow, who knew those tulips could get even more beautiful? love love love the pictures!