Friday, June 12, 2009

Really Jennifer I still take photos!

Miss Jennifer was dishing out a little sass that I haven't been taking a lot of photos lately. I find that I post the fun things that Kate, Syd, and Paige do. While anything we do as a family requires me to reign in the littlest Rappling to keep her out of trouble. That requires John to be on photographer duty. Yes Kate, I said duty. Foxglove... I love the spots.
I wonder what color mine will be next year?

These are pinkish so Charlene do you need a copy?

These are glass fish in the pond at TBG. In march the girls and I discovered two dead Koi from the pond freezing all the way down to where they hide in the bottom. Well Paige talked about it for days and days. So when we spotted these Paige had found some more "dead fish." We were all relieved when we discovered that they are glass. Pretty sweet actually.
Monet? Don't blame him I love the water lillies too. Amazing irises.
Practicing with my camera on moving objects...like a few water droplets.
Right before she tripped on a tree stump and we had to leave due to technical difficulties.
I love this garden, the gazebo, and the pond.
See I really do still take pictures.
Photographed Thursday the 11th of June

4 comments:

Creative Minx said...

No, no, no. I didn't mean that you didn't take pictures, I meant you weren't IN any of the pictures! Wonderful, gorgeous, fantabulous pictures! My favorite is #2

melly~ said...

love all the pictures friend, but my favorite is the water lilies. serious skillz.

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

I love seeing the world from your perspective :D

Skrappingirl said...

I don't know if my perspective is a good or bad thing Miss Maria! Miss Jennifer you must look at the previous post there are three pictures of me and a great shot of my shadow. What do you mean no pictures? Okay really I'll work on it...I don't know how but I'll work on it.