Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adam and Eileen...

My brother doesn't like to have his photo taken on purpose...you know like an entire photo shoot for engagement photos. I feel for him I really do but sometimes you just have to take it like a man. Although when I suggested he could kiss Eileen in every photo he started to play along. Eileen was great! She's so much fun...not a single complaint. What, or I should say who, you can't see our that her parents Archie and Becky were there the whole time. They had just arrived from Conneticut. I was able to show them the garden while telling my brother to kiss their daughter which caused much laughter. Laughter = Relaxed = Good Photos.



This is how Adam really feels about the whole process.


By the time we went home, three hours later I was sweaty, dirty(from laying on the ground), sunburt(again!) and exhausted. All in all a great day!

4 comments:

melly~ said...

friend, you've got some MAD skillz. MAD!
these pictures are tres fabu.
love looks good on them.

Skrappingirl said...

Thanks friend! They are pretty Adorable aren't they?!!Adam's sending you an invitation you want to go to Connecticut first weekend in October?

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Such a nice job! You rock Rapp! I'm sure Adam and Eileen will treasure those pictures always :D

Amy. said...

Great Pics!!!! Great JOB!!
Amy