Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jazz in the Garden...

Tonight was the last night for Jazz in the Garden...Syd and Paige wanted to play at the Amsbury's so I only had Kate and Faith. I also brought along Esther and Eileen. Miss Lucy made these amazing candies for the girls to try that are popular in Brazil. As you can tell by Kate's face they are delicious! If she could have she would have eaten them all.
Jennifer and Jim met me there. We had a wonderful time. Lots of laughter. Summer evenings, gardens, music and friends four of my favorite things. I will miss this.

1 comments:

Creative Minx said...

I am so sad Jazz in the Garden is over too. I had such a great time with you and everyone this year. I AM going to every concert next year! We have to make our tablescapes this winter. Don't let us forget! PS I just looked on my pc and like I thought, I didn't download my promised jazz pics yet. Linda has my camera still. Hopefully she will bring it back to me Saturday. I miss my camera, hehe.