Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chicks, kittens, and a bucket full o' apples...

My friend Tara called to make sure I wasn't running early! Yeah definitely not a Rappling problem. Why I asked? The Post Office had called to let her know her chicks were in and could she come get them NOW! We got to meet them as soon as they were home.Faith with her chick....Preta, I think? I'll find out for sure soon! Courage....he's incredibly good with the little things.
My favorite girly, Hope....yeah if I didn't know her better that face would scare me!

Justice sweet little guy isn't he.
Sydney being brave enough to actually hold a chick.... six months ago she refused to hold one on a feild trip! Yeah Miss Syd!
Paige smiling while taking pointers from her buddy hope. Look at how cute they are in their new little home.
Okay so Tera also breeds Sphynx cats. These little kittens are going to new homes this weekend so I must document them for Kathryn's Sake. The little one's holding is Fuzzybuns her favorite.
Sydney with her buddy Dude. Yeah I love his name too!
Keemo...the sweetest little kitten.
After all of the excitement we ended up showing up to the Botanicals at 10:30 a.m. Yeah I was LATE. But how often do you get to hold brand new baby chicks?!! I weeded with Karen, Sue and Olga. The girls picked up all of the fallen apples under the trees by the Vegetable Garden. A big old bucketfull!
I managed to snap a shot of all of the girls with Miss Lucy on the left , a TBG intern from Brazil, and Miss Miriam on the right, a TBG intern from BGSU. They are the best and the girls love them. We're glad for our "Garden Friends."























0 comments: