Friday, August 7, 2009

Busy, busy day...

I woke and was getting breakfast ready when Paige announced that she was playing in "the Sandbox." Pretty isn't it. At least it smelled good....how she found the powder which was hidden is beyond me. She's a tricky little minx.
The rest of my day was spent doing laundry, dishes, and gardening. I weeded, cleaned out and leveled off my old ornamental grass bed. Repotted the extra grasses and sedum 'autumn joy' that I couldn't replant right now. Planted my grape vines I started from twigs...I'm so happy with those little vines. Thanks dad for the twiglets! Picked up some hostas I found for $2.50 each at Sautter's in Sylvania, picked up books and CD's on hold at the Library. Went home planted the hosta's while reorganizing the new bed I put in by my studio. Picked some green beans out of the garden. Thanked my husband for the wonderful dinner and went to bed. So very, very thankful for my bed!

0 comments: