Thursday, August 6, 2009

Doughnuts and the Tinman...

Five things the girls love the most about the going to "work at the Botanicals".....
1. I will usually pick up doughnuts for breakfast.....2. I will pick up a couple of friends. Well as you can see Hope loves her chocolate!
3. The tinman....what you can't see me trying not to tip over into the apple tree. Balance isn't my best skill. Actually I really don't think it is even on my list of skills! My photographer's instructions were....act like he's your boyfriend mom. Hmmmm.... Faith had specific instructions from the photographer to act like she actually liked the tinman. You know likey, liked, liked him. Silly, silly Kate.
Paige loving the tinman. Me I love her sweet little girlie face covered in chocolate!4. I let the girls use the camera...
Kate's self portraits always turn out way, way better than mine.
5. They are not actually required to do any work.

0 comments: